Summer is starting early! Join our family for only $250 per month for our social membership and $550 per month for our golf membership. Click here for more information.
Introducing: GOLFERS DELIGHT!
- This 12-month non-equity golf membership is an introduction to the Club and the country club lifestyle.
- It is designed for avid golfers who desire golf and clubhouse privileges with the option to add full tennis privileges.
- Membership privileges are for a single or two members residing together (spouse, significant others, or two adults -excluding adult children) and unmarried children and grandchildren under the age of 26 at no extra charge on the membership.
- 7 Days in Advance Tee Times
- Unlimited Driving Range Access
- Bag & Locker Storage
- League & Tournament Play
- Summer Golf Reciprocal
Club Access Includes:
- The Dining Facilities (3 restaurants & 2 lounges) – Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Club Events
- Sports & Fitness Complex – Cardio & Aqua Classes
- Social, Cards & Club Events
- Summer Dining Reciprocals
- Tennis (at specified times)
Imagine … If you are single and you have never been a Club member or haven’t been a Club member for at least 1 year, you can share a full Club membership with another single Club member for ½ price. AND for a limited time, as an added bonus, you will qualify for a $500 gift from the Club.
There is no effort on your part. Our membership team will match you with an equity member.
Call our membership office at (561) 864-8539 for more details! Act Now as this is only available for a limited time.
Ok, your summer golf season at your country club in the Northeast or Mid-West, or Canada is coming to a close. Maybe you’ve seen the closure notices already for when your club will be closing for the winter and possibly fall!
Or just perhaps, you are already contemplating how to duplicate that country club experience when you are in South Florida for the winter…whether it is golf, tennis, fitness, dining or just a robust social life.
Yes, there are plenty of public courses around, but there’s nothing like golf in a private, membership only country club. Your bags are stored; your bags are already on the golf cart ready for your tee time; you can reserve your tee time seven days in advance; you can play in club tournaments.
Not on a public course…only a private, membership only country club…a country club with a unique twist that no other private club in South Florida can offer.
By this time you’re saying one of two things:
- I am only going to be in South Florida for a short stay.
- I am not interested in making a long-term financial commitment.
That’s where the Club at Boca Pointe, located in Boca Raton, Florida, comes into play. It is the only full-service country club with a manicured 18-hole championship golf course that will fit both of the challenges you make.
- The Club at Boca Pointe is the only private club in South Florida that you can join and enjoy without making the traditional country club financial commitment (no bond or equity required).
- It is the only private club in the area that has a unique membership program that caters to your stay in sunny South Florida.
And you do not have to live at Boca Pointe to take advantage of two very unique membership programs. You can live anywhere and play at the Club at Boca Pointe, just like you drive to your club at home.
The two programs are:
- Premier Membership. The basic club/social memberships includes use of all of dining facilities, card rooms, the new Sports and Fitness Complex, participation in all social events, theme parties, lectures and so forth. This membership is available for three (first year only) to 12 months and then from four to 12 thereafter. Golf and tennis can be added to this membership
- Annual Golf Membership. This is a 12-month membership program designed for those who want to play unlimited golf throughout the year. The program is limited to golf only and offers opportunities for lunch on play dates and limited dining opportunities. Use of other club facilities is not included in this membership.
“The Premier Membership offering has been a huge success for the club,” says Helen Karpel, general manager of the only club in South Florida where membership is a privilege and not mandated.
“We designed the Premier Membership program and the Annual Golf Program to match the needs of those deciding to winter in South Florida. We’ve found over the past few seasons, members come for a limited number of months. They find a seasonal rental in the Boca Pointe community or nearby.
“Then they need a place to play. And the Club at Boca Pointe meets that need. What’ve seen is the snowbird starts with a three or four month membership, loves the experience. Then they decide to extend their stay especially if the weather is still inclement in the north or they’ve begun to look for a permanent winter home.
“Once the new member becomes ‘socialized’ in the Club, it’s tough for them to break away whether they are golfers, tennis players or card room buffs. Our equity members embrace the Premiers and Annual golfers. It’s like inviting someone to your home for a couple of months.”
Become a member of the Club at Boca Pointe and become part of a something unique. The club is an extension of your home and family. It is a way to make lifelong friends and memories. We look forward to sharing this with you!
You leaving behind a robust social life by making the decision to move to South Florida to bask in the warmth in the winter, retire or even take advantage of the no state income tax law. One of the biggest challenges facing new residents to country club living in South Florida is: “How do I make new friends? How do I crack into social circles that are already established for card room games, golf, tennis or just social?”
All valid concerns especially if you move into a country club community.
For example, members at one of the Boca Raton area country clubs only talk about money…how much they have, how much they made in the market that day.
At another country club, it’s all about family and their kids. At others, the noses remain up in the air when new members arrive.
And at others, it is much the same: a difficult task in breaking into the inner circle that best suits the style of life that you want to enjoy while basking in the warm and looking to make life simpler.
But there is one club in the area that is known for being the most engaging to with its new members…a club whose staff makes sure no new member misses out on a card game, tennis time or golf groups. Each activity has staff members who are especially sensitive to making sure that its new members feel right at home from the day they set foot on the property.
And that club is the Club at Boca Pointe, the only country club in South Florida that is non-mandatory and provides a wide array of membership offerings to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
The Club at Boca Pointe is known as the warmest, friendliest and unpretentious club in South Florida where members talk to each other even though they may not know who you are. For example, a new couple was having lunch at Freshe Pointe in the Sports and Fitness Center, and they were saying to each other “how do we get tennis games?” Another couple within ear shot, turned to them and said, “why not join us on Sunday for a game?
And there in is the story that separates the Club at Boca Pointe from any other country club in South Florida.
The Club at Boca Pointe offers Flexible Membership options that allow prospective members to pick and define their own new lifestyle.
The most popular options are:
- The Premier Membership which allows you to become a member from three to 12 months in the first year and then from four months to 12 months thereafter. This membership incorporates the full run of the club from unlimited use of the new Sports and Fitness Center, full dining privileges, card room activities and a robust social calendar. Golf and tennis can be added to this membership.
- Annual Golf Membership allows its member full golf privileges from seven day tee time signups to full use of the locker room to participation in a leagues and tournaments. The membership has limited dining privileges.
- Annual Tennis for those who only want to play tennis socially, competitively or become part of a team on the Club’s 16 Har Tru courts.
And the Club at Boca Pointe is the only club where members do not have to make an advance financial commitment with bonds, initiations fees, as is the case with all mandatory country clubs.
And even better, you DO NOT have to live at Boca Pointe to play at the Club.
The Club at Boca Pointe is ideally located in Palm Beach County and a stone throw from the Broward County line. The Club draws its new members from the A1A corridor from Highland Beach to the north and Lighthouse Point to the South as well as from Delray Beach and Boynton Beach areas and new developments in Parkland.
Burger: a sandwich consisting of a bun, a cooked beef patty, and often-other ingredients such as cheese, onion slices, lettuce, or condiments. But at the Club at Boca Pointe, Burger and Beer Night took on an entire different meaning.
Yes, the some 200 diners in the new Grand Café at the Club at Boca Pointe had the opportunity to enjoy the typical beef patty burger, made to order. Or for the more adventuresome members they were able to branch out by ordering:
Prime burgers, a typical prime-only beef burger with the usually assortment of toppings and it made to offer. Members had their Prime Burger built to suit with the traditional dressings available to them. Members gobbled up nearly 100 Prime Burgers for more than 65 pounds of beef to lead the way on this unusual
Home on the Range Bison burger: In second place on the popularity list was the Bison Burger, like in Buffalo. Tender, this meat has the lowest fat content of any burger. This went for nearly 30 with about 40 pounds of meat.
Third on the popularity list was the All American with nearly 25 members and guests picking this one. Nearly 28 pounds of meat was used. Featured with this burger was a fried egg.
Not to be forgotten was the Turkey Burger, was the choice of more than 20 members for about 12 pounds of freshly made turkey paddies.
Of course for non-meat lovers, the Salmon Burger was consumed by 15 members for about 8 pounds of this popular fish.
A mixed up Burger consisting of lamb and other beefs was the choice of 12 members for another 15 pounds of the mixed meats.
All burgers were cooked to order and members were able to choose their own toppings to what ever suited their palate. In total, 160 pounds of patties were consumed by the membership along with a suggested paired beer or wine.
Of course, what would burger night be without pairing with a beer in general or a craft beer in particular? Guess what were the popular beers? Not the usual brands. Winners were Barrel of Monkeys and White Wizard – both craft beers from Boca Raton.
What’s next in fun dinning at the only club in South Florida that is non-mandatory with flexible memberships with no traditional equity or initiation fee?
The Flexible Membership program highlights:
- Premier Memberships which are available from 3 months to 12 months for the first year and from 4 to 12 every year thereafter. This include full run of all dining, fitness, social and card room activities. Golf and tennis can easily be added.
- Golf Plus. This designed for those only interested in playing golf. The memberships include all golf privileges of signing up seven-days in advance, locker room, bag room and cart fees are all inclusive. Dining and lounge usage is available on days of play with dining additionally on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
What’s next? Pizza Night, Pasta Night, South of the Border night! Who knows what Executive Chef Terry Daniels will dream up to provide another unique dining experience for his club members?
Winter is coming and your country club is closing down in the north. You are about ready to come to South Florida for the season and now you ask: “Where am I going to play golf?”
You have three essential choices in Boca Raton or anywhere in South Florida:
- You can play a number of municipal courses in the area where you have carry your bag to and from each time, where you never know how slow the round is going to play or whether or not you can even get a tee off during the season.
- If you can buy into any number of country clubs in South Florida that offer unlimited golf. But you will be paying hefty up front fees for the bond or initiation because the country clubs are mandatory where if own you MUST become a member of the club. If you rent in any of the mandatory country clubs, you still maybe limited in playing golf.
- Or you can take advantage of the only country club in South Florida that offers you flexible memberships for snowbirds, snowflakes or permanent new residents no matter where you live in South Florida.
That is the Club at Boca Pointe, where you can pick and choose the membership plan that fits your personal needs for golf without the financial commitment associated with country clubs. Because it is non-mandatory the Club allows new members to become either Annual Golf Members or Premier Members.
The difference between the two offerings is simple. Annual golf provides members with the opportunity to play unlimited golf, bag room storage, locker and the ability to lunch on days golf is played, limited dining privileges and the opportunity to participate in men’s and women’s leagues and other golf special events. Also, this always for seven-day tee time signup, which is very attractive to new members
The Premier Membership with golf allows for the members to purchase memberships for as little as three months to 12 months in the first year and from four months to 12 months after the first year.
This membership incorporates the full run of the club from use of the Sports and Fitness Center, full dining privileges at any of the club’s venues, card rooms and special events as well as full golf privileges as outlined above. Tennis can also be added to a Premier Membership with or without golf.
“It’s very simple,” says Helen Karpel, general manager of the Club at Boca Pointe, “our club is structured in such a unique way that actually allows people to define their own lifestyle by designing a membership that fits their needs as a seasonal visitor or a new permanent resident to the Boca Raton area. That philosophy coupled with the fact that you do not have to live at Boca Pointe to play here, makes us a unique asset in providing a country club experience without the financial commitments usually associated with country clubs.
A little rain here, a couple of spritzes of fertilizer, aggressive weed control and a well-structured aeration program and what do you have?
One beautiful golf course…and that is the Club at Boca Pointe’s 18-hole golf course.
One of the members said it best:
“The women of the South Palm Women’s Golf League praised the golf course after one of their weekly tournaments by being in excellent condition, said Sue Getz, a Club at Boca Pointe Premier Member.
This group plays weekly at different golf courses in Palm Beach County, a hotbed of golfing all year long.
Many of the men from other country clubs who have played in their South Palm Beach County League have made similar comments during their weekly play.
“The summer rain has been a definite help,” says Buck Deibel, Director of Golf who also oversees golf course maintenance. “We are working very closely with our maintenance team where we have instituted some aggressive programs that are being to reap good results.
“One of the areas that we paying special attention to us our tee boxes that get heavy play during the winter season. We will rebuild some while others we are using temporary tees so that the boxes can heal.”
What is especially exciting is that the golf course is it such great shape as the Club at Boca Pointe awaits the return of its equity members and Premier Members.
The Club at Boca Pointe is a non-mandatory club—the only full service country club in South Florida where do you not have to live at Boca Pointe in order to play there and without any financial commitment.
The Club at Boca Pointe features two very unique membership programs:
- The Premier Membership, which enables members to have the benefits of a country club lifestyle commensurate to the length of their stay in South Florida. For the first year, membership runs from four months to 12 months and for the second year and every year thereafter, it is a three-month minimum to 12 months. The basic membership includes full run of the club from social, card rooms, dining, social events and use of the new Sports and Fitness Center. Golf and tennis can be added as necessary.
- Annual golf is also available for those that only want to play on the plush course. The memberships includes full run of the course, card fees and limited dining privileges.
The blending of Equity members and Non-Equity Premier members at the Club at Boca Pointe becomes the cutting edge of a new wave for those who want the country club experience without the typical country club financial commitment.
“We are not only unique, but we are setting a trend in the industry,” says Helen Karpel, general manager of the only private country club in South Florida that offers an extremely flexible membership program.
“While we welcome Premier members to convert to equity, and some do yearly, it is not mandatory. This freedom largely contributes to the Premier membership’s appeal, resulting in the robust growth of the Premier membership program with minimal turnover.”
What makes the Premier membership so unique and appealing is simple:
- Members can pick the number of months they wish to belong from three months to 12 months the first year and then from four to 12 months thereafter.
- Members do not have to live at Boca Pointe to play there.
- Members can choose the level of participation from social to tennis to golf. They have the same category choices as the equity members with very similar privileges.
“There are some interesting and exciting facts about the Premier Membership program,” adds Karpel.
- The return of migration continues to benefit not only South Florida, but the Club at Boca Pointe because it is non-mandatory. Members, regardless of where they live, want to be members.
- The number of months that Premiers decide to “buy” continues to increase each year and the members extending the time period beyond that season’s initial commitment continues to increase.
- The level of involvement in club life continues to grow. “This year alone, we have seen many more Premier Golf members join the Ladies and Men’s golf leagues as well as many more overall Premier members playing cards and using the fitness center. Additionally, our dining rooms continue to show healthy gains in usage.”
The Club at Boca Pointe continuously enhances its physical amenities as well as its memberships. In the last several years, members are enjoying a new upstairs lobby, new downstairs restaurant, lounge and lobby, an improved golf course, and a new sports and fitness complex – all without an assessment. This upcoming summer more enhancements will be introduced. It is a fabulous time to be a member at the Club – to have a place to bring guests and be proud.
Joining the Club is as simple as taking the first step to learn more about the many membership opportunities and how they meet your interests. The Club welcomes you to call 561-864-8539 to ask questions, set up an appointment and even take a tour of the Club.
ASK YOUR RENTAL AGENT TO CHECK OUT THE PROGRAM
Winter is coming…winter is coming!
Hard to believe especially with this unusually hot summer throughout the Northeast Corridor! But, winter is coming for sure!
Real estate rental agents are ready for you in case you are interested in dipping your toe into South Florida during the cold northern winters whether in the Northeast Corridor or from Chicago, Milwaukee or anywhere north of the border. In fact, Boca Pointe has a list of its preferred realtors on its public home page (www.theclubatbocapointe.com) under “Homes” if you would like to get connected.
One very common comment heard by real estate rental agents from prospective renters is: “I want to be warm and have a place to play during my seasonal stay.”
The Club at Boca Pointe gives real estate agents the perfect offering to their clients:
First, it is located in sunny, warm South Florida near main thoroughfares to get to and from it easily so living at the Club is not essential. Northerners love the fact that even on its coldest day, South Florida is warmer than the winter wonderland of the Northeast and Midwest.
Secondly, the Club at Boca Pointe is the only place where seasonal visitors can belong to a beautiful, private country club without the typical country club financial commitment (equity is optional, not required).
So, when your realtor finds that perfect rental within the Boca Pointe community or nearby on the A1A corridor or Federal Highway/US 1 or anywhere in Boca Raton, Highland Beach, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach and Lighthouse Point, simply ask your rental agent about the Premier membership program at the Club at Boca Pointe.
The Premier membership program is like a hidden gem waiting to be found. Its popularity is reaffirmed by the high retention rate of returning Premier members each season. The program is really simple and offers great seasonal fun:
- Seasonal memberships are the hallmark of the Premier membership program. You can become a club/social member for three to 12 months for the first year and then for four to 12 for every year thereafter.
- The club/social membership includes all dining facilities (three restaurants & two lounges), card / Mah Jongg rooms, all social and cultural events, the Sports and Fitness Complex, cardio classes and the Club pool.