Summer is starting early! Join our family for only $250 per month for our social membership and $550 per month for our golf membership. Click here for more information.
Ok, your summer golf season at your country club in the Northeast or Mid-West, or Canada is coming to a close. Maybe you’ve seen the closure notices already for when your club will be closing for the winter and possibly fall!
Or just perhaps, you are already contemplating how to duplicate that country club experience when you are in South Florida for the winter…whether it is golf, tennis, fitness, dining or just a robust social life.
Yes, there are plenty of public courses around, but there’s nothing like golf in a private, membership only country club. Your bags are stored; your bags are already on the golf cart ready for your tee time; you can reserve your tee time seven days in advance; you can play in club tournaments.
Not on a public course…only a private, membership only country club…a country club with a unique twist that no other private club in South Florida can offer.
By this time you’re saying one of two things:
- I am only going to be in South Florida for a short stay.
- I am not interested in making a long-term financial commitment.
That’s where the Club at Boca Pointe, located in Boca Raton, Florida, comes into play. It is the only full-service country club with a manicured 18-hole championship golf course that will fit both of the challenges you make.
- The Club at Boca Pointe is the only private club in South Florida that you can join and enjoy without making the traditional country club financial commitment (no bond or equity required).
- It is the only private club in the area that has a unique membership program that caters to your stay in sunny South Florida.
And you do not have to live at Boca Pointe to take advantage of two very unique membership programs. You can live anywhere and play at the Club at Boca Pointe, just like you drive to your club at home.
The two programs are:
- Premier Membership. The basic club/social memberships includes use of all of dining facilities, card rooms, the new Sports and Fitness Complex, participation in all social events, theme parties, lectures and so forth. This membership is available for three (first year only) to 12 months and then from four to 12 thereafter. Golf and tennis can be added to this membership
- Annual Golf Membership. This is a 12-month membership program designed for those who want to play unlimited golf throughout the year. The program is limited to golf only and offers opportunities for lunch on play dates and limited dining opportunities. Use of other club facilities is not included in this membership.
“The Premier Membership offering has been a huge success for the club,” says Helen Karpel, general manager of the only club in South Florida where membership is a privilege and not mandated.
“We designed the Premier Membership program and the Annual Golf Program to match the needs of those deciding to winter in South Florida. We’ve found over the past few seasons, members come for a limited number of months. They find a seasonal rental in the Boca Pointe community or nearby.
“Then they need a place to play. And the Club at Boca Pointe meets that need. What’ve seen is the snowbird starts with a three or four month membership, loves the experience. Then they decide to extend their stay especially if the weather is still inclement in the north or they’ve begun to look for a permanent winter home.
“Once the new member becomes ‘socialized’ in the Club, it’s tough for them to break away whether they are golfers, tennis players or card room buffs. Our equity members embrace the Premiers and Annual golfers. It’s like inviting someone to your home for a couple of months.”
Become a member of the Club at Boca Pointe and become part of a something unique. The club is an extension of your home and family. It is a way to make lifelong friends and memories. We look forward to sharing this with you!
You leaving behind a robust social life by making the decision to move to South Florida to bask in the warmth in the winter, retire or even take advantage of the no state income tax law. One of the biggest challenges facing new residents to country club living in South Florida is: “How do I make new friends? How do I crack into social circles that are already established for card room games, golf, tennis or just social?”
All valid concerns especially if you move into a country club community.
For example, members at one of the Boca Raton area country clubs only talk about money…how much they have, how much they made in the market that day.
At another country club, it’s all about family and their kids. At others, the noses remain up in the air when new members arrive.
And at others, it is much the same: a difficult task in breaking into the inner circle that best suits the style of life that you want to enjoy while basking in the warm and looking to make life simpler.
But there is one club in the area that is known for being the most engaging to with its new members…a club whose staff makes sure no new member misses out on a card game, tennis time or golf groups. Each activity has staff members who are especially sensitive to making sure that its new members feel right at home from the day they set foot on the property.
And that club is the Club at Boca Pointe, the only country club in South Florida that is non-mandatory and provides a wide array of membership offerings to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
The Club at Boca Pointe is known as the warmest, friendliest and unpretentious club in South Florida where members talk to each other even though they may not know who you are. For example, a new couple was having lunch at Freshe Pointe in the Sports and Fitness Center, and they were saying to each other “how do we get tennis games?” Another couple within ear shot, turned to them and said, “why not join us on Sunday for a game?
And there in is the story that separates the Club at Boca Pointe from any other country club in South Florida.
The Club at Boca Pointe offers Flexible Membership options that allow prospective members to pick and define their own new lifestyle.
The most popular options are:
- The Premier Membership which allows you to become a member from three to 12 months in the first year and then from four months to 12 months thereafter. This membership incorporates the full run of the club from unlimited use of the new Sports and Fitness Center, full dining privileges, card room activities and a robust social calendar. Golf and tennis can be added to this membership.
- Annual Golf Membership allows its member full golf privileges from seven day tee time signups to full use of the locker room to participation in a leagues and tournaments. The membership has limited dining privileges.
- Annual Tennis for those who only want to play tennis socially, competitively or become part of a team on the Club’s 16 Har Tru courts.
And the Club at Boca Pointe is the only club where members do not have to make an advance financial commitment with bonds, initiations fees, as is the case with all mandatory country clubs.
And even better, you DO NOT have to live at Boca Pointe to play at the Club.
The Club at Boca Pointe is ideally located in Palm Beach County and a stone throw from the Broward County line. The Club draws its new members from the A1A corridor from Highland Beach to the north and Lighthouse Point to the South as well as from Delray Beach and Boynton Beach areas and new developments in Parkland.
Burger: a sandwich consisting of a bun, a cooked beef patty, and often-other ingredients such as cheese, onion slices, lettuce, or condiments. But at the Club at Boca Pointe, Burger and Beer Night took on an entire different meaning.
Yes, the some 200 diners in the new Grand Café at the Club at Boca Pointe had the opportunity to enjoy the typical beef patty burger, made to order. Or for the more adventuresome members they were able to branch out by ordering:
Prime burgers, a typical prime-only beef burger with the usually assortment of toppings and it made to offer. Members had their Prime Burger built to suit with the traditional dressings available to them. Members gobbled up nearly 100 Prime Burgers for more than 65 pounds of beef to lead the way on this unusual
Home on the Range Bison burger: In second place on the popularity list was the Bison Burger, like in Buffalo. Tender, this meat has the lowest fat content of any burger. This went for nearly 30 with about 40 pounds of meat.
Third on the popularity list was the All American with nearly 25 members and guests picking this one. Nearly 28 pounds of meat was used. Featured with this burger was a fried egg.
Not to be forgotten was the Turkey Burger, was the choice of more than 20 members for about 12 pounds of freshly made turkey paddies.
Of course for non-meat lovers, the Salmon Burger was consumed by 15 members for about 8 pounds of this popular fish.
A mixed up Burger consisting of lamb and other beefs was the choice of 12 members for another 15 pounds of the mixed meats.
All burgers were cooked to order and members were able to choose their own toppings to what ever suited their palate. In total, 160 pounds of patties were consumed by the membership along with a suggested paired beer or wine.
Of course, what would burger night be without pairing with a beer in general or a craft beer in particular? Guess what were the popular beers? Not the usual brands. Winners were Barrel of Monkeys and White Wizard – both craft beers from Boca Raton.
What’s next in fun dinning at the only club in South Florida that is non-mandatory with flexible memberships with no traditional equity or initiation fee?
The Flexible Membership program highlights:
- Premier Memberships which are available from 3 months to 12 months for the first year and from 4 to 12 every year thereafter. This include full run of all dining, fitness, social and card room activities. Golf and tennis can easily be added.
- Golf Plus. This designed for those only interested in playing golf. The memberships include all golf privileges of signing up seven-days in advance, locker room, bag room and cart fees are all inclusive. Dining and lounge usage is available on days of play with dining additionally on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
What’s next? Pizza Night, Pasta Night, South of the Border night! Who knows what Executive Chef Terry Daniels will dream up to provide another unique dining experience for his club members?
Did you miss Jackie Evanco win on America’s Got Talent a few years ago? Or maybe you want to see the Gentlemen’s Guide, a musical comedy? Or you want to see Evita? Or listen to one of the world’s foremost lecturers about the Middle East?
Well those opportunities along with several hundred other activities will highlight the 2017-2018 social calendar for the Club at Boca Pointe, the only country club in South Florida with a robust social calendar.
The social calendar as highlighted in the newest edition of its Club Life magazine includes a variety of activities such as, but not limited to:
- A series of shows at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts as well as several other local theaters. Also included is the Spanish River Concert Series. The club packages top seats at each of these venues along with bus transportation to each of these events.
- The popular Showtime Series of top talent that is showcased at the Club at Boca Pointe held on Friday nights over a four-month period.
- Then there is a series of topical lecturers from leading professors from Florida Atlantic University.
These are among the several hundred activities ranging to cultural to learning to musical that are available to members of the Club at Boca Pointe, the only country club in South Florida that allows members to define their own lifestyle. The Club has a variety of memberships available ranging from equity to non-equity. Non-equity members, known as the Premier Membership Program, enjoy the same opportunities to participate in the club’s robust social program.
Or maybe you are single and wonder how you are going to fit into a country club environment?
Well, the Club at Boca Pointe has a unique program called Boca Unos for those who are single. The Boca Unos, not only participate in all club events, but they have their own events. Some of these exciting events are held at Boca Pointe, but special monthly events are held at other country clubs in the area. This enables members the opportunity to meet singles from other clubs.
There are also clubs within the clubs that enable all members to meet other members and find more common interests among themselves. These include: the Adventurers’ Club, Boomers Group, Camera Club, Clowns on Call, Performing Scam Troupe, TLC (Today Life Continues for Single Woman’s Group, Volunteer Club.
New to cards, or board games? Want to find games? Want to learn?
The Club at Boca Pointe has you covered with Duplicate and Social Bridge lessons from beginners to advanced; Mah-Jongg and Canasta. Games not only include those listed, but also include gin rummy, dominos, and poker. You name it, members will play it. New to the club, you will find immediate help in making games and working your way into groups.
ASK YOUR RENTAL AGENT TO CHECK OUT THE PROGRAM
Winter is coming…winter is coming!
Hard to believe especially with this unusually hot summer throughout the Northeast Corridor! But, winter is coming for sure!
Real estate rental agents are ready for you in case you are interested in dipping your toe into South Florida during the cold northern winters whether in the Northeast Corridor or from Chicago, Milwaukee or anywhere north of the border. In fact, Boca Pointe has a list of its preferred realtors on its public home page (www.theclubatbocapointe.com) under “Homes” if you would like to get connected.
One very common comment heard by real estate rental agents from prospective renters is: “I want to be warm and have a place to play during my seasonal stay.”
The Club at Boca Pointe gives real estate agents the perfect offering to their clients:
First, it is located in sunny, warm South Florida near main thoroughfares to get to and from it easily so living at the Club is not essential. Northerners love the fact that even on its coldest day, South Florida is warmer than the winter wonderland of the Northeast and Midwest.
Secondly, the Club at Boca Pointe is the only place where seasonal visitors can belong to a beautiful, private country club without the typical country club financial commitment (equity is optional, not required).
So, when your realtor finds that perfect rental within the Boca Pointe community or nearby on the A1A corridor or Federal Highway/US 1 or anywhere in Boca Raton, Highland Beach, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach and Lighthouse Point, simply ask your rental agent about the Premier membership program at the Club at Boca Pointe.
The Premier membership program is like a hidden gem waiting to be found. Its popularity is reaffirmed by the high retention rate of returning Premier members each season. The program is really simple and offers great seasonal fun:
- Seasonal memberships are the hallmark of the Premier membership program. You can become a club/social member for three to 12 months for the first year and then for four to 12 for every year thereafter.
- The club/social membership includes all dining facilities (three restaurants & two lounges), card / Mah Jongg rooms, all social and cultural events, the Sports and Fitness Complex, cardio classes and the Club pool.