Ok, your summer golf season at your country club in the Northeast or Mid-West, or Canada is coming to a close. Maybe you’ve seen the closure notices already for when your club will be closing for the winter and possibly fall!
Or just perhaps, you are already contemplating how to duplicate that country club experience when you are in South Florida for the winter…whether it is golf, tennis, fitness, dining or just a robust social life.
Yes, there are plenty of public courses around, but there’s nothing like golf in a private, membership only country club. Your bags are stored; your bags are already on the golf cart ready for your tee time; you can reserve your tee time seven days in advance; you can play in club tournaments.
Not on a public course…only a private, membership only country club…a country club with a unique twist that no other private club in South Florida can offer.
By this time you’re saying one of two things:
- I am only going to be in South Florida for a short stay.
- I am not interested in making a long-term financial commitment.
That’s where the Club at Boca Pointe, located in Boca Raton, Florida, comes into play. It is the only full-service country club with a manicured 18-hole championship golf course that will fit both of the challenges you make.
- The Club at Boca Pointe is the only private club in South Florida that you can join and enjoy without making the traditional country club financial commitment (no bond or equity required).
- It is the only private club in the area that has a unique membership program that caters to your stay in sunny South Florida.
And you do not have to live at Boca Pointe to take advantage of two very unique membership programs. You can live anywhere and play at the Club at Boca Pointe, just like you drive to your club at home.
The two programs are:
- Premier Membership. The basic club/social memberships includes use of all of dining facilities, card rooms, the new Sports and Fitness Complex, participation in all social events, theme parties, lectures and so forth. This membership is available for three (first year only) to 12 months and then from four to 12 thereafter. Golf and tennis can be added to this membership
- Annual Golf Membership. This is a 12-month membership program designed for those who want to play unlimited golf throughout the year. The program is limited to golf only and offers opportunities for lunch on play dates and limited dining opportunities. Use of other club facilities is not included in this membership.
“The Premier Membership offering has been a huge success for the club,” says Helen Karpel, general manager of the only club in South Florida where membership is a privilege and not mandated.
“We designed the Premier Membership program and the Annual Golf Program to match the needs of those deciding to winter in South Florida. We’ve found over the past few seasons, members come for a limited number of months. They find a seasonal rental in the Boca Pointe community or nearby.
“Then they need a place to play. And the Club at Boca Pointe meets that need. What’ve seen is the snowbird starts with a three or four month membership, loves the experience. Then they decide to extend their stay especially if the weather is still inclement in the north or they’ve begun to look for a permanent winter home.
“Once the new member becomes ‘socialized’ in the Club, it’s tough for them to break away whether they are golfers, tennis players or card room buffs. Our equity members embrace the Premiers and Annual golfers. It’s like inviting someone to your home for a couple of months.”
Become a member of the Club at Boca Pointe and become part of a something unique. The club is an extension of your home and family. It is a way to make lifelong friends and memories. We look forward to sharing this with you!